Terms of Service
Up to date
Booking & Payments
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- The booking reference acts as the "ticket" and must be presented to the Zouros Transfers representative for both the outward and return journeys.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Bookings can be made up to 24 hours before departure and the above terms apply regardless of booking date. For bookings made within 24 hours will have to send mail at email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.0030 2310222333 & 0030 6999 33 99 88.
Baggage Allowance & Declaration
- If a passenger requires carriage of baggage in excess of this allowance (e.g. suitcases exceeding the maximum permitted size, skis, golf clubs, snowboards, wheelchairs/scooters etc) we must be informed at the time of booking. The supplier may make a charge for excess baggage or refuse carriage of the excess items. Baby seats & boosters seats can be provided upon request with an additional fee.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These administrative terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law. Disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with these administrative terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thessaloniki's courts.